Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Secret Pleasures

This list could go on forever, but I just wanted to mention a few things that I delight in secretly whether it be because it is out of my character to do so, or just obviously embarrassing.

-sequins

-doing math; maybe after reading and analyzing and never coming to any pertinent or redeeming conclusion it's just nice to have one thing for certain

-lame teeny-bopper-overcome-all-challenges movies such as Step Up, Step Up 2: the Streets (which has much more kick if you say it quickly like this- step up to the streets), Center Stage, Take the Lead, Raise Your Voice, and the like

-dum dums (as in the lollipop)

-the shape of my ankles if I'm lying on my bed with my legs above my head and toes pointed

Well, now that that's out in the open I feel much better. What are your secret pleasures?

6 comments:

Deven and Eva said...

Manicuring my wifes nails.

Heiderhead said...

the word 'episcopalian'.

IsabellaArchery said...

Putting names on the list to testify before HUAC; I really shouldn't feel the glee that I do . . .

Unknown said...

Watching other people laugh when I put chocolate on my front teeth for the 12 millionth time.

Unknown said...

Oh, I also think that Step Up To The Streets! needs an exclamation point. 'Cause it was that good. "memories.."

sarah said...

- chocolate truffles for breakfast
- nyt weddings and obituaries
- j crew catalogs
- chocolate truffles for a mid-day snack
- searching for jobs (especially international ones)
- my favorite song of all time, Take on me by a-ha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMWXyEHoN88
- chocolate truffles for an evening snack
- #1 secret pleasure, late night list and sub list making while eating truffles