Friday, June 13, 2008

"There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness." -Po (Kung Fu Panda)

Yesterday, we were driving home from seeing Kung Fu Panda, which was hilarious by the way and made me feel all Chinesey inside (good for my soul), when Delly told me, "When we get home, I'm going to have a drink and then do some dancing."
I love it when our deepest, secret desires are expressed through the mouths of babes. Who doesn't, at the end of a good movie, long day, or sleepless night, just want to "do some dancing." Why do we surpress the inner child?
I couldn't help but notice how much Pamchenko and the G-Vy were enjoying the movie. Oh, and let's not foget how "awesome" it is to go with Grandma to a movie. Treats were not denied!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

can you believe that I have NEVER gone to a movie with Grandma? Poor deprived g-child that I am!